Sunday 2 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Sunday 2nd February 2014 ~ Today Mummy, Daddy and me went on the bus all the way to Fairlop water. Not long after we arrived, I fell asleep so Mummy and Daddy went for a walk around the lake...
Here's me and Mummy...
...and here's Daddy being king of the castle!
When I woke up, after a quick bite to eat, Mummy and Daddy took me back to the Owl play centre. I was still fascinated by the balls in the air...
...and I enjoyed climbing in and out of the spider web!
Mummy was really impressed by how good I was at climbing...
I went up hill...
...and down dale.
Mummy took me on the big slide. I don't think she realised I wasn't supposed to go down on my own. Look at me go! I loved it so much I said more more more until Daddy took me on it too.
I had such a brilliant day...
...even the bus ride was fun!
...I hope we go back again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment