Wednesday 26 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty-One

Wednesday 26th February 2014 ~ Today Mummy and me went to the grand opening of the new Leyton library...
...where we met my friends Marianne, Eddie-Frank and Henry
Then we walked to the Olympic Park where we had lunch and a play in the sunshine...
Mummy said I looked like Little Red Riding Hood
Marianne had to leave to pick her big brother up from school but I had a great time with the boys. 
We played in the sandpit...
...and I decided I do like sand after all. Mummy says I'm going to love the summer as Grandma and Grandad live by the beach, which Mummy says is full of sand
I was a real hit with Henry. He called me Carcar and he held my hand...
...which made me smile
After some playing, we all went to sleep together and our Mummies went for a walk...
The park was very pretty...
...Mummy said Spring had arrived
Here's Mummy and me with Mr Sun. He had his hat on all day.
After we woke up, there was still more time to play before we had to go home. We had fun playing with spoons in the sand...
...and here's Henry and me in a little concrete boat
Love my friend Henry. What a brilliant day

No comments:

Post a Comment