Friday 21 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty-Five

Thursday 20th February 2014 ~ Today began rain-soaked and miserable, worst of all the Limes was closed for half-term, so we had to improvise. After wandering around Lloyd Park for a bit, I decided drastic measures were required and broke out an ancient rain dance to the tune of 'Rain, rain, go-away...'
I can't deny, there were skeptics, but guess what, by afternoon, boy did they have red faces, as the sun burst through the clouds. Taking advantage of the nice weather, I took my trusty teddies outside for an inspection of the garden.
They especially liked the flowers Mummy and Grandma had planted. 
Now that the sun was out, there was no stopping me. We went to the park and I played with my scooter. Scoot-scoot. 
Then we went shopping, but by this time I was tired and hungry, I thought doughnuts might help, but settled for a jelly bean I swiped from the shelves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment