Sunday 16 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty

Saturday 15th February 2014 ~ Today we went to Lloyd Park for a run around and a look in the William Morris Gallery...
I had a great time splashing in the puddles...
Splash, splash, splash!
I played in the sandpit (where Mummy wrote my name in the sand)
Mummy and me went on the seesaw...
...and I loved it.
I loved the swing too. Especially when Daddy came on too
When I'd had enough of the park, we went to feed some of my sandwich to the ducks and pigeons. More, more!
And I loved running up and down on the bridge
It was all blustery and cold
When we got home, we made ginger biscuits
I helped making them with the biscuit cutters. We had hedgehogs, squirrels, snails and stars...
But I mostly enjoyed eating them afterwards
What a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment