Sunday 23 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty-Seven

Saturday 22nd February 2014 ~ Today Mummy and Daddy took me to Old McDonald's Farm. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was an extravaganza of animals and rides all rolled into one. We started by feeding the animals. Here's Mummy and me feeding the pigs...
It didn't take me long to get the hang of it at all (Daddy says because I have practised feeding biscuits to Esme cat)
Here you go...
I got to see a real life baa baa, who came right up to me for his lunch. Baaa! We saw bunnies and chickens and parrots too...
And then it was time for some rides. I went on a carousel for the first time ever. Look, I'm on an elephant!
After the carousel, Mummy and me went on the horse ride. I wasn't sure at first...
...and then I LOVED it. More more!
So Daddy took me on a horse too...
Look at us go! 
Mummy was laughing. I have no idea why.
My favourite ride of the day was the train. Daddy and me got to drive it. Choo choo!
Mummy and me drove the train too. I could have stayed on all day.
Instead we went to play in the battle station. People were firing balls at each other. I hadn't quite got the hang of it!
Before we went home, there was time to feed another baa baa. This baa baa was very friendly..
...and very hungry!
He tried to give me a kiss but I wasn't keen
And then there was just enough time to say goodbye to the animals before Mummy, Daddy and me got on the real train home

No comments:

Post a Comment