Monday 7 January 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Fourteen

  Wednesday 26th December 2018 - Today was Boxing Day and I helped Mummy set the table with placecards (that I'd written everyone's names on with my curly writing) and crackers too
Grandma and Grandad stayed over and a bit later in the morning, Mel, Laszlo, Levi, Ferdi, Ed and Amy all arrived for lunch. I was so happy to see my cousins again, who had come all the way from Budapest 
We had a delicious lunch of cold meat, mash and pickles - my favourite!
After lunch, we went for a walk up to Highams Park lake and I tried out my new bike. I was brilliant on it straight away
When we got to the lake, we fed a big pack of petit pois to the hungry ducks!
And when we got home, we had all the desserts and time to play and have cuddles with our cousins before they left to go back to Grandma and Grandad's house in Southend. I was sad but Mummy said we'll see them again very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment