Monday 17 June 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety-Six

Saturday 16th June 2013 ~ Today was Father's Day so I took my Daddy on a surprise trip. Here's me on the train to Bury St Edmunds
We stayed at Ickworth House Hotel...
Here's the view from our room...
...my Daddy was very happy with his surprise!
The house is set within 1800 acres of National Trust land and we went on a bike ride. It was my first time in a bike seat!
We went on a 4 mile ride through the countryside. I didn't love it at first...
...but I got used to it.
After our bike ride, my Daddy took me to the playground so I could go on a swing...
...and when we got back to the room, I had a lot of fun playing with the mirror

Then it was time for baby high tea in the Conservatory...
...I could get used to this!
Before bed we went for a stroll in the Italianate Gardens at the back of Ickworth House...
Isn't it beautiful?
I think my Daddy had a good Father's Day. I hope so because he's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment