Sunday 9 June 2013

Day Two Hundred and Eighty-Nine

Sunday 9th June 2013 ~ Today Mummy, Daddy and me went to Aylesbury to visit Uncle Ben, Aunt Helen and my cousins Isabelle and James
After lunch we had a great time playing together
Isabelle shared her toys with me and even gave me some to take home
She really looked after me and made sure I was ok
She showed me how to play with her instruments...
...and gave me cuddles too!
Daddy read us all a story...
...and another story
Then we went to the park where Daddy pushed me and Isabelle on the swings
We had fun playing on the grass
 Isabelle rolled down the hill...
 ...and made me laugh

Having cousins to play with is brilliant!
Isabelle and I are going to be the best of friends
I can't wait until we can see them again

No comments:

Post a Comment