Sunday 5 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty-Three

Saturday 4th May 2013 ~ Today we went to Tammy and Paolo's Baby Shower in Clissold Park. Mummy and Daddy explained that it was a party to celebrate the arrival of their baby and that there was a party just before I arrived. Tammy and Paolo are having a baby boy. 
There was cake and music and lots of people. Here's me with Eli
Eli let me play with some of his toys
He gave me a cuddle and later he gave me a kiss (but Mummy says not to tell Eddie-Frank!)
The party wasn't for me but Aunt Veronica and Uncle Rob bought me a present anyway. It was a top with Esme cats on it and a cheese sorter. I loved it!
We went to the pub after the party and I had my dinner there
I spent some time trying to make friends with the people in the pub. When it didn't work, Uncle Ellis said it was because they weren't in my cuteosphere and that I'd get them eventually...
My Uncle Ellis talks a lot of sense
Here's me playing with the box my present came in
I love parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment